REGISTER NOW FOR THIS FREE SEMINAR: The “Savvy Seniors Living Seminar Series” presents “Estate Liquidation Strategies” on April 12th.
Selling that excess “stuff” isn’t what it used to be. Finding out what things will sell and for how much requires research and experience and that’s only the beginning. Get your estate liquidation questions answered at our free seminar featuring industry experts that will speak about auctions, estate sales, consignment, charitable donations and more.
- What is my china and crystal worth?
- Could my things be sold through an auction house?
- Do I have enough excess “stuff” for a professional estate sale?
- How do I prepare for an estate sale?
- Who can help me decide what to keep and what to sell or give away?
Admission is free. Location: Lafayette Library Arts & Sciences Discovery Center, 3491 Mt Diablo Blvd in Lafayette. Time: 10 AM – 11:30 AM. Please call 925-788-6582 to register or sign up online at http://savvyseniorsliving.com/schedule/. Space is limited and pre-registration is required.