“Downsizing Made Simple-Five Steps to a Successful Move” presented by Seniors Real Estate Specialist Dayna Wilson this Sunday, August 28th | 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Please RSVP (925) 943-1121 Presented at The Kensington. A Vintage Senior Living Community, located at 1580 Geary Road, Walnut Creek, CA 94597.
As a professional dedicated to serving downsizing seniors, Dayna’s goal is to ensure that her clients are well informed, prepared and equipped to navigate the complexities that a late-in-life move entails. By utilizing the proven Downsizing Made Easy 5-Step System for a successful move, she is giving you a road map so you have the tools to accomplish exactly that.
- Overview of the “5 Easy Steps to Downsizing”
- Complete list of questions for your senior clients to consider before making a move
- Housing needs checklist
- Descriptions of common senior living options
- Key questions for touring senior living and skilled care communities
- Forms that include a timetable for planning the move and comparison charts on available housing options
- Guidelines for family meetings and a sample letter to inform family of move plans
- Tips for hiring various key professionals related to the moving process (including real estate agents)
- Guidance on estate sales and estate auctions
- Suggestions for effectively adjusting to a new lifestyle
- Frequently Asked Questions concerning the moving process
Attendees will receive a gift worth up to $1,000.
Following our dinner discussion the Kensington will continue with their Sunday Concert Series. At 7:00pm attendees will be treated to a special performance by Ronit Widmann-Levy, soprano.
A fundraising raffle will be held with proceeds benefiting MEMORY WALK Walk to End Alzheimer’s® is the world’s largest event to raise awareness and funds for Alzheimer’s care, support and research…