Dayna Wilson Real Estate: Boomers and Seniors on the Move
Dayna Wilson has been working with homebuyers and sellers throughout the East Bay communities of Layfayette, Moraga, Orinda and Walnut Creek since 2009. In that time, she’s become one of the top 10 salespeople in her office of nearly 200 agents.
A certified Seniors Real Estate Specialist®
While Dayna works with many first-time buyers, she specializes in working with seniors. “I have always loved being around older people. I was very close to both of my grandmothers, and I know that this is a demographic that sometimes gets ignored—people seem to forget that seniors have the same needs as the rest of us.”
When babyboomers and older East Bay residents realize that they can no longer take care of the large homes in which they raised their families—or no longer want to–it can be overwhelming to think about what to do with a lifetime’s worth of belongings and memories. That’s where Dayna comes in. She has put together a team of creative problem-solvers that works with seniors to help them transition to the next phase of their lives. She knows that it may be necessary to make repairs to their homes to get the best price, so she works with skilled craftspeople—contractors, tile specialists, plumbers and painters to prepare their homes for market.
Dayna also helps make the moving process as painless as possible by providing a step-by-step downsizing plan. She has developed a resource of seasoned movers, packers, organizers and inventory specialists who help seniors streamline the downsizing process so they’re not overwhelmed.
Let Dayna help you downsize
Not sure where to move if you sell your home? Dayna is a real estate agent who understands that it’s not just the large house and yard that have become burdens—it’s also the location. Many seniors want to be able to walk to stores and restaurants and gather with their friends for morning coffee without getting into their cars. Dayna listens to their needs and helps her senior clients find the homes that provide new, often simpler, lifestyles.
The Dayna difference:
- Sold in a month. Her homes typically sell within 30 days at 100%+ of the asking price. This is important—if a home languishes, it’s generally necessary to lower the price. Dayna is skilled at identifying a price that properly positions a home to sell quickly.
- Comprehensive community knowledge. Dayna grew up in Moraga and it’s here in the East Bay where she came back to live and raise her own family.
- Market knowledge. Prior to becoming a real estate agent, she had a successful career in Real Estate Investment. Dayna has Series 7 and 63 Securities licenses.
- Customer service and communication. Dayna knows how confusing and stressful the process of buying and selling a home can be. She’s in constant communication with her clients to keep them informed at every step of the process.
- Client advocate. Dayna is a fierce negotiator and is indefatigable when it comes to getting the very best price. She worked in outside corporate sales for 20 years to Fortune 500 companies that sought to improve their bottom-line. Competitive? You bet, but it’s her clients who benefit.
Call Dayna today: 925.788.6582
Whether you’re a tentative first-time buyer, savvy senior or busy baby-boomer, Dayna is a real estate agent who helps her clients find the homes they look forward to coming home to.